Our volunteers provide Christian-based care to homeless families by providing:
- Household items (furniture, decor, kitchen utensils, etc. as needed)
- Cleaning products and hygiene essentials
- Expertise in building, plumbing, electric, etc.
- Painting, spackling
- Help with resume writing, job search and interviewing processes
- Couponing & cooking
- Computer & media work
- Property maintenance (cleaning, lawn-care, snow removal)
- Fundraising help
If you would like to donate goods or services to My Brother’s Place, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to hear from you!