Terms and Conditions of the My Brother’s Place, Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Raffle
1. This fundraiser has been sponsored by Chick-fil-A , Teterboro Landing, N.J.
2. Raffle sales will begin on October 6, 2017 and will conclude at 11:59 p.m. on October 25, 2017. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered. A maximum of 300 tickets will be sold. All participants must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Prize includes 2 tickets to the 2018 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl held at Mercedes-Benz Stadium, 2 tickets to the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl FanFest both held on January 1, 2018. Time to be determined. Airfare/ hotel accommodations credit of up to $1000.00. All reservations are the sole responsibility of the winner. Receipts and reservations must be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org for reimbursement. The total reimbursement for hotel and flight will not exceed a total of $1000.00. There is no cash value to this prize. Suggested arrival December 31, 2017 and suggested departure January 2, 2018.
4. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions on October 26, 2017. Winner will be contacted on this date by email or by the phone number provided. All required registration for the Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl tickets, provided by My Brother’s Place, must be completed by the winner and emailed to the person whose information My Brother’s Place will provide before October 31, 2017.
5. The prize is personal and is registered in the name of the winner. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or payable in cash or other products or services. In case of refusal or non-acceptance of the prize or conditions that are inherent to the raffle, the prize will not be awarded. In that case, My Brother’s Place is entitled to choose another winner.
6. The winner of the prize gives My Brother’s Place permission to use, free of charge, any personal data, ( i.e. Name and town), or any photo’s to be used in promotional activities relating to the raffle and in relation to the announcement of the winner through all social media including the internet.
7. The provider is in no way responsible for any technical malfunctions, failures, or delays with respect to the participation in the raffle or the appointment of the winner.
8. Since this prize consists of tickets for a sporting event and/or holiday/flights, there can be no claim on any form of compensation in case of cancellation.
9. My Brother’s Place will not share email or phone numbers with any other organization.
10. Entrants into the raffle shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.